Friday, October 15, 2010

Its just the way it is...

Disclaimer: Im not a racist, im just a critical critique.........


Here is a part of a healthy conversation,two grown up men had last night lets say today early morning.....
here me is me and the Speaker Y is a mysterious anonymous NRI with a same blend of intellectuallity.....

somewhere sterday, I read this genration lacks attention span, well i guess here is the reason for it.


this is an era where everybody have their opinion and its very strong and biased blame it the media or the availability of unrestricted information.
This is how the convo started....


me: here durga pooja is happening

its actually

nice

me: particularly the well clad

bongs

Speaker Y: Its a big event for them
12:07 AM
me: i have never seen

it

b4

and not the bongs too this well clad

with dark n bold bindi

in their hed

with a

semi transcluescent sari

n a

sleeveless

blouse to top it

i dont get it
12:08 AM
they are so very sexist

n

all look as if they are on a high

Speaker Y: Some off thebongs are hot

me: almost all are

but only as longs they dont speak out

i cant bear their jwol kabho

stuff

simply disgusting tongue
12:09 AM
Speaker Y: Is their language that does not have V

me: yup

thas the one

and its the same language
12:10 AM
Speaker Y: yup sometimes it can be a little fucked up.

me: wer they

say

eat every thing

eat water

eat

fag

eat

anything
12:11 AM
Speaker Y: Malayalam drives me nuts

me: its all kabho

no pebho at all

i know

i have two at my palce

they guys are simply

lets

say

over mouthed

they and their

out grown

teeth

god

they need two mouths to keep it

Speaker Y: Its never simple with them. Its always SIMBLE
12:12 AM
me: ha ha

u kno its chol bhe

not chal abey

for bongs
Speaker Y: Not to say tamils are any better

me: not at all

we say h

as ech

Speaker Y: We have a horrible end tinge to every word

me: and 'sh'

as

'sa'
12:14 AM
makes

it sound like

makess

for mahesh

or mages

with bloody mustache n

Speaker Y: Yup and it sucks big time

me: a

grossy

nose

which

almost everybody use to talk with

none talks from their mouth
12:15 AM
Speaker Y: Hey nothing against the mustache ok :-)

me: even im sporting one today

jus givingthe dabangg look

moustache

is

old stuff

im biased

i consider it to be old man stuff

Speaker Y: Lets make it you are trying to sport one
12:16 AM
me: how true

seriously i cant grow one

i accept it

Speaker Y: I know.its as true as truth can get

me: :P
12:17 AM
hey n8 launched here

with the same s60

jus a third gen of it

but then 12 mp camera

that sounds

something
12:18 AM
Speaker Y: Nokia sucks they have to snap out of their self made utopia.its better for them

Sooner the better......


things dont change....

No comments:

Post a Comment